22 juni, 2018
Grundskolan har nu sommarlov fram till 27 augusti. Förskolan har öppet till den 27 juli. Vid frågor kontakta vår rektor: […]LÄS MER
30 maj, 2018
Kom och fira Sveriges Nationaldag med oss den 6 juni kl.18.00 på Svenska Kyrkan, Gentzgasse 10!LÄS MER
21 maj, 2018
Måndagen den 21 maj annandag pingst har vi stängt p.g.a. österrikisk helgdag.LÄS MER
This week we have been finishing projects and themes in our different subjects. We presented the results from the reading challenge “Läsutmaningen” and celebrated all our ambitious readers with individual diplomas. We also practiced the songs for the Swedish National Day and for the last day of school. Wednesday our children, together with some of the children from “kompletterande svenska”, did a very nice performance celebrating the National Day at the Swedish Church.
Monday 11th of June:
- The last “normal” school day. Please make sure your children bring an extra bag this day. All personal belongings from the classroom and the basement needs to be taken home this day – workbooks, extra clothing, etc.
- Please bring in all books that belong to the school! This concerns textbooks in different subjects and books from our school library.
- At 17.00 parents and children are welcome to the school for the results and the celebration of the writing project.
Tuesday 12th of June:
- 30–14.30 Swimming day at Krapfenwald. Please bring your own lunch and snacks!
- The last day with fritids.
Wednesday 13th of June:
- 00–11.00 Last day of school.
No fritids this day.
We wish you all a wonderful weekend!
Your Swedish School staff